Peiko's goal is to help start-ups and big brands to grow and achieve high results, earning additional profits through technological solutions and business tools developed by our company.
- Open to knowledge, highly educable and easily adaptable to the new team;
- Want to sell, found of people and strive for development;
- Think big, want to earn proportionally to the efforts you put into work and achieve results;
- Always strive to be № 1whatever you do;
- Looking for a company in which you will not "stuck," but constantly evolve, learn a lot and immediately apply new knowledge in practice and quickly move up the career ladder.
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less;
- Understanding of app/browser performance and development methodologies not least cross-browser/platform issues;
- Experience with Gulp/Webpack;
- Understanding software product lifecycle;
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and Continuous Integration.
- Interesting tasks every day, to achieve great working results there is freedom of decision-making in the company that allows not to work in a pattern;
- Work in a strong management team;
- Rate +interest for sales (commission), income without restrictions;
- Transparency of prospects in material motivation;
- Schedule from 10:00 to 19:00 (Mon-Fri);
- Participation in conferences and training courses at the company's expense to improve the level of skills and knowledge;
- Office in the new business center, at: Lobanovsky Avenue 56/21, (metro Demeevskaya 10 minutes or Vokzalnaya, Shulyavskaya);
- The management of the company shows interest in the well-being of employees and all participants of the team.
Send us your resume and become part of the young and ambitious Peiko team