Tasks And Challenges
The main task was to test the FinAPI service functionality to see what requests we can send and what we can receive.
The challenge was in the design, to completely change the approach and UX/UI vision, in page optimization and dashboard design. Because it was the main focus of the service and the reason to use it. Everything should be intuitive, so everybody could understand what to do and expect without additional instructions.
The 'Future plan' — was the initial and main task as well. It is the core of the whole project, the reason it was started. It was necessary to understand a large number of formulas, and how to correctly transfer them to the site code. Because these calculations and several additional data sources would be the basis of future users’ income and expenses charts. Investments, debts and other financial transactions before retirement and after it — everything would be generated taking into account that data.
What we had to do:
- - Conduct an audit of an existing site and business analysis of partners
- - To analyze the data transfer process from the FinAPI service
- - Add 2FA functionality in order to protect all user data from leakage
- - Implement a design solution for displaying data in the form of real charts and graphs
- - To develop a unique logic for assessing the income and expenses of funds for several decades to come