Bitcoin Additional is a convenient and functional mobile cryptocurrency wallet. It supports transfers to the list of contacts, works with various coins and has an offline payment function.
Develop an application design adapted for tablets
Create a crypto wallet with the ability to send and receive funds
Implement the generation of the QR code of the wallet address
Implement the Shake-to-pay function to search for a user and transfer coins to him
Implement synchronization of the user's contact book with the possibility of an invitation
In this project, the main issue was the security of the application. For fintech products, it is essential that user data is secure. Therefore, we proposed to use the best practices of the industry, ensuring bank-level security. For this, the decision was made:
- to implement processes in the application life cycle that allow you to detect and eliminate vulnerabilities effectively;
- regularly monitor the security of the source code.
As a separate block of work, we carried out a study of the rules and safety precautions of the best representatives of the market. As a result, we have used the latest approaches in saving and working with data.
We also implemented a malware response system to protect users from malicious activities
A user-friendly interface has been created for interacting with other users
The most simple and convenient process of sending and requesting coins has been implemented
We managed to make the application easy to use, both for active crypto-users and for those for whom cryptocurrency is something new
The issue of application security has been worked out in detail
1. Created a community of users.
2. The application has become part of the Quan2um agglomeration and their headliner as a mobile wallet.
3. As of today, the application has thousands of active users.